On behalf of the ICHS Board and according to election vote Dr. Elisabeth Arrojo is appointed to president of the 38th ICHS Conference, which will be held in Santander, Spain. Hereby we would like to congratulate to the new nomination.
In the pine of this we would like to thank for the conference chairman of the 37th ICHS Conference: Dr Aias-Theodoros Papastavrou, furthermore to the chairman of the organization committee: Dr. Lazarus Daniilidis and last but not at least to the chairman of the scientific committee: Dr. Alfred Barich.
ICHS organizational report
The ICHS Board has been re-elected; it was expanded to include professionals from geographic areas not represented in the Board until now.
Honorary president (without vote): Prof. Dr. Andras Szasz (St. István University – Hungary)
The members of the board (in alphabetic order of their surnames) are the following:
- Elisabeth E. Arrojo (University Hospital Marqués de Valdecilla – Spain)
- Alexander von Ardenne (Von Ardenne Institut für Angewandte Medizinische Forschung GmbH – Germany)
- Dr. Kwan-Hwa Chi (National Yang-Ming Medical University – Taiwan)
- Mark Elderfield (Teneovita Inc- Canada)
- Dr. Giammaria Fiorentini (Onco-Hematology Department, Azienda Ospedaliera “Ospedali Riuniti Marche Nord”- Italy)
- Dr. Alexander Herzog (Fachklinik Dr. Herzog GmbH-Klinik für Integrative Onkologie/Hyperthermie– Germany)
- Carrie Anne Minnaar (University of the Witwatersrand – South Africa)
- Nagraj G. Huilgol (Smt. Sarojben Jhaveri Centre for Hyperthermic Oncology & Medicine / Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital – India)
- Clifford L.K. Pang (Clifford Hospital – China)
- Aias-Theodoros Papastavrou (Medical director BIOMED AID-Skopje FYROM)
- Sergey V. Roussakow (Galenic Research Institute – Russia)
- Dr. Oliver Szasz (St.Istvan University-Hungary) – secretary of ICHS
- Prof. Dr. Canfeza Sezgin (Canfeza Sezgin Medical and Complementary Cancer Therapy Clinic-Turkey)