Conference chairman: Dr Aias-Theodoros Papastavrou [North Macedonia]
Conference co-chairman: Prof Theodoros Samaras [Greece]
Chairman: Prof Vassilis Kouloulias [Greece]
Co-chairman: Prof Emeritus Nikolaos Uzunoglu [Greece]
Prof Andras Szasz [Hungary]
Prof Nikolaos Gombakis [Greece]
Prof Kiki Pistevou [Greece]
Dr Constantine Dimitriadis [Greece]
Chairman: Dr. Lazarus Daniilidis [Greece]
Secretary Prof Oliver Szasz [Hungary]
Chairman: Dr. Alfred Barich [Greece]
Secretary: Dr John Gogalis [Greece]
Dr Antypas Christos [Greece]
Dr. Arrojo Elisabeth [Spain]
Prof Bodis Stefan [Switzerland]
Prof Chi Kwan-Hwa [Taiwan]
Prof Datta Niloy Ranjan [Germany]
Dr Doulalas Athanassios [Greece]
Mr Elderfield Mark [Canada]
Prof Fiorentini Giammaria [Italy]
Dr Foufoulas Vaggelis [Greece]
Prof Gadjar Pirus [Germany]
Prof Herzog Alexander [Germany]
Dr Kaltsas Andreas [Greece]
Dr Kouridakis Petros [Greece]
Prof Kyrgias George [Greece]
Dr Loukidis Constantine [Switzerland]
Dr Maragkos Michael [Greece]
Dr Minaar Carrie [South Africa]
Dr Nagraj Huilgol [India]
Dr Natsouki Valentina [Greece]
Dr Neanidis Constantine [Greece]
Prof Pang Clifford [China]
Dr Roussakow Sergey [Russia]
Prof Smickovska Svezhana [North Macedonia]
Prof Tsitsopoulos Parmenion [Greece]
Dr Vakalis John [Greece]
Dr Vasev Nino [North Macedonia]
Prof Wust Peter [Germany]
The 37. International Clinical Hyperthermia Society (ICHS) is devoted to providing a forum for experts to discuss their ideas on the use of oncological hyperthermia and present their research and clinical experience.
We would be honored to have your participation at this conference, deliver your new results as oral or poster presentation, giving possibility for the audience to learn from your great expertise in oncological hyperthermia methods.
Thursday evening, the 19th: Registration, opening ceremony, presentations, welcome reception and friendly get together.
Friday the 20th, morning and afternoon sessions: Scientific program
Friday evening: Thessaloniki by night tour and, later on, gala dinner by the sea (optional)
Saturday the 21st, morning and afternoon sessions: Scientific program
Sunday the 22nd: Half day trip to Vergina (Aiges), the ancient capital of the kingdom of Macedonia. Guided tour to the underground spectacular royal tombs (Philippe the 2nd) and museum. Tip: Vergina is a must-see place. It’s a lifetime experience.
The 37th ICHS conference attendance fee will be 350€/participant. For “early bird” registration there will be a special price of 250€.
Reduced attendance fee for technicians, nurses and students will be announced later.
Details for payment will be communicated to you as we go.
Our conference will be held under the auspices of the University of Athens and the Mayor of Panorama.
Detailed information is coming soon!
ICHS organizational report
The ICHS Board has been re-elected; it was expanded to include professionals from geographic areas not represented in the Board until now.
Honorary president (without vote): Prof. Dr. Andras Szasz (St. István University – Hungary)
The members of the board (in alphabetic order of their surnames) are the following:
- Elisabeth E. Arrojo (University Hospital Marqués de Valdecilla – Spain)
- Alexander von Ardenne (Von Ardenne Institut für Angewandte Medizinische Forschung GmbH – Germany)
- Dr. Kwan-Hwa Chi (National Yang-Ming Medical University – Taiwan)
- Mark Elderfield (Teneovita Inc- Canada)
- Dr. Giammaria Fiorentini (Onco-Hematology Department, Azienda Ospedaliera “Ospedali Riuniti Marche Nord”- Italy)
- Dr. Alexander Herzog (Fachklinik Dr. Herzog GmbH-Klinik für Integrative Onkologie/Hyperthermie– Germany)
- Carrie Anne Minnaar (University of the Witwatersrand – South Africa)
- Nagraj G. Huilgol (Smt. Sarojben Jhaveri Centre for Hyperthermic Oncology & Medicine / Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital – India)
- Clifford L.K. Pang (Clifford Hospital – China)
- Aias-Theodoros Papastavrou (Medical director BIOMED AID-Skopje FYROM)
- Sergey V. Roussakow (Galenic Research Institute – Russia)
- Dr. Oliver Szasz (St.Istvan University-Hungary) – secretary of ICHS